HR Automation Solutions with Full HRIS Integration
The Dilemma – HR Document Automation
Are you still using filing cabinets for critical HR documents?
Here’s one of the paradoxes of HR technology – on one hand, there’s the fast, efficient, well-invested HRIS software that contains all an organization’s vital HR data. It’s the paradigm of a secure, efficient, and auditable data management system.
On the other side, for many organizations, there is a steady stream of incoming documents in both paper and digital formats that are stored in filing cabinets or on network folders. These documents – also vital to HR professionals – are challenging to organize, secure and retrieve efficiently. Paper-based documents are even more vulnerable as there are no backup copies.
The Solution – Smart HR
A solution is available that can streamline and automate this concern. By accessing the data in your HRIS (or payroll) solution we can quickly capture and store paper and digital images. Simply identify the employee by name or number, select the document type and the system will automatically complete all the data fields.
Filing is filing fast and easy…we will connect to the data in your HRIS (or payroll software) to populate all the fields. By using and customizing the correct Smart HR MEDI Document Type List, attributes are assigned for each kind of document automatically, including record retention policy, security, section and record category. The system even separates I-9 documents to store them in their own isolated section automatically.
Common Challenges We Hear From HR Professionals
A Step Further
Clients are satisfied with the efficiencies that the automated document capture and indexing provides. However, we can take that a step further by integrating installing a document retrieval button in your HRIS application screens (PeopleSoft, WorkDay, ADP, Dynamic, SAP or any other HRIS software) that will initiate a document search based on the employee record currently being viewed in the HRIS software.
Smart HR Solution Overview
- Capture documents from virtually any input device, from any location
- Flexible on-premises or cloud deployment options offer better ROI
- Automatically names the document in a uniform format
- Automatically set the security specific to the document
- Automatically set the retention policy specific to the document
- I-9 and supporting I-9 information automatically kept separate
- Automatically places employee document into proper section
- Search for documents in a single location with fast, Google-like search
- Access Smart HR ECM from within Microsoft Office programs for greater ease of use
- Import documents from within their native program
- Integrates/Leverage Employee Information in your HRIS/Payroll software solutions
- Digital workflows can be as basic or detailed as needed
- Ensures compliance with legislative acts like HIPAA and ADA, and regulations like the Affordable Care Act
Contact MEDI to Streamline Your HR Department
OUR EXPERTS ARE HERE TO HELP.
CONTACT US TODAY TO START YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROJECT