Implementing an ECM or enterprise content management system is important for organizations, and here is Jim Altig’s top 10 reasons.
10. No more trips to the filing cabinet to grab a paper file, with an ECM it is at your fingertips!
9. No more trips to the filing cabinet to put the paper file back.
8. No more questions like “Have you seen the Smith file? I can’t find it!”
7. Access your files anywhere, with mobile capabilities.
6. Multiple people can access the files allowing for better collaboration.
5. Operational costs of doing business will go down.
4. Operational efficiency will go up and so will your bottom line!
3. You will have all your data backed up in case of a disaster.
2. You will know who did what with your corporate data.
And the number ONE reason to implement an ECM System is
1. You can attract and keep Y Gen’s interested in working with you, they’ll always be connected!